Thursday 30 April 2015

Evening GA Photoshoot + Critical Analysis


Photo shoot and Critical Analysis





CRITICAL ANALYSIS & OVERALL THOUGHTS 
So it turned out that my chosen model had very short hair, which threw me a bit of a curve ball in regards to slicking back layered hair; but it definitely worked out for the best because the hair and makeup really compliment each other. Beauty is radiant in the models skin which I created using a cream based foundation with a heavier coverage than usual. My model had problematic skin and layered short which proved challenging- but through this I was able to challenge myself, become more confident in my work and skills. There are certain aspects of this look that you can probably note as different to what I initially planned, and this was simply spear of the moment. Instead of using red as a prominent theme to compliment the black, I replaced it with nude and bare shades to compliment my model's skin and hair colour. The nails were then painted nude, as were the lips with a fabulous shine. 

Overall I am more than pleased with the final results of my evening photo shoot. The smokiness of the eyes, the nudity of the skin complimented by the bare lips and nails, and finally the styling- all work together to create a mixture of high fashion meets androgynous beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment