Thursday 30 April 2015

Evening Hairchart & Practice


HAIR CHART + PRACTICE 

  • Hair protector OR Serum.
  • Hair Dryer.
  • Paddle Brush and Pin Tail Comb.
  • Straighteners.
  • Hairspray.
  • Gel or Wax (if the hair doesn't set).
For the evening part of my Armani beauty designs, I wanted to channel the inner high fashion/ androgynous side of things and more than the makeup, I wanted to portray this through the hair of my creation. I feel it's appropriate because it shows technique in getting the hair as sleek and fabulous as possible. To enhance and add volume to the front of the hair, I will back comb the front portion ever so lightly to then hairspray it back and make it as slick as possible. Depending on the length of my model, this hairstyle will frame the face and add a glamorous high fashion look to my images. 


Upon reflection I feel that I have really got to grips with the technique of creating a flat, straight and sleek base to many different styles throughout my project. Although the appropriateness is on point, I really need to work on the back section from curling or loosing straightness, after I have applied product to it. This can be done with using a brush and hairspray to flatten the hair and combine both the top and bottom section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment