Wednesday 29 April 2015

SS15 Hair Chart & Practice


HAIR CHART + PRACTICE

  • Heat Protector OR Shine Serum.
  • Hair Dryer.
  • Paddle Brush & Pin Tail Comb.
  • Straighteners.
  • Hairspray.
  • Hair Coloured Hair tie. 
For my SS'15 hair design, I wanted something that resembled previous Spring/ Summer looks from Armani but also demonstrated what I have learnt this year and how my skills have developed. During our tech classes, this pony tail was something I really struggled with, but after practicing I managed to get it right- after many attempts (and lots of hairspray). I thought this look was very appropriate because it would still look immaculate if executed correctly, and really frames the face whilst bringing the whole look together. The basis and primary idea of this style is to achieve straight hair, this will make the pony tail easier to create and can be styled more manage-ably. 


Upon reflection I feel like the appropriateness of this hair design and style is perfect, but like mentioned in my tech file, when creating the final look for my photo shoot, I really need to work on positioning. The surface and general finish of this hair is perfect for what I wanted to achieve, but I actually needed to assemble the pony tail slightly higher up for a more modern and less droopy ponytail. I really like how sleek and shiny this hairstyle is, thank god dolls don't have baby hair eh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment