Wednesday 29 April 2015

SS15 GA Photoshoot + Critical Analysis


Photoshoot & Critical Analysis




CRITICAL ANALYSIS & OVERALL THOUGHTS
As far as organisation and time management goes, I made myself and my team aware of everything that they needed to know in advance. My photographer and myself worked together with lighting and background concepts to decide what would photograph best and this involved the different shades of pink that were available for backdrops. Before shooting, I found myself worried by the overload of pink, but my vision excelled, and minimalism combined with the use of pink worked well in my favour. The skin is radiant in all the rights places, the eyes pop and the lips are perfectly pierced with a matching tone in the nail colour. In regards to hair, although I practiced before hand, I did still struggle with the position of the pony tail (whether it was too high or low). It consumed most of my time whilst shooting which shows that I should have practiced this near-perfect style more. The surface of the hair was smooth and shiny- everything I planned it to be, and upon reflection, I wish I would have made a conscious effort to remember stray hairs in the ponytail, especially after lots of movement. I think this look is very appropriate in my attempt to represent, and recreate Giorgio Armani beauty because it emulates beauty and prettiness, but is bold and elegant with the use of natural makeup and poses using hands.

Overall, I am very please with the outcome of this SS'15 design and concept. The skin radiates against the pale pink background and generally ties the whole look together- which was an important factor in this whole look. I was scared to create a vision this out of my comfort zone, and honestly, scared of creating something so pretty, but with organisation, persistence and practice I was able to create my vision and display something I am very proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment