Saturday 25 April 2015

Daytime Hair Chart & Practice


HAIR CHART & PRACTICE

  • Heat Protector & Shine Serum.
  • Hair Dryer. 
  • Brush of Choice.
  • Straighteners.
  • Hairspray.
  • Pin Tail Comb.
When designing my hair chart for my assessment, and Day-time makeup design, I had something simplistic, minimal and sleek thought out. After researching and collecting research from Giorgio Armani beauty, and gaining inspiration I designed and created this hair design. The structure of this style is very flat and straight, with a distinct side parting to help frame the face, and add something extra to the style. Using serum and hairspray to keep it in place, tucked behind the ears and as smooth as possible. Straighteners are essential for creating that sleek, smooth finish!


Upon reflection, whilst creating this hair style I managed to straighten this difficult doll hair and produce a smooth finished style. The appropriate of this hair style to me, is very relevant to the whole image and brand that is Armani Beauty. When creating this style for my final assessment, I really would like to work on the ends of the hair being even more straight- even after product is applied. Which in this case, made it slightly flicked at the ends. Other than this, I am very please with my choice of products and how they styled the finished look. Also with how sleek and smooth the hairstyle is overall with the side parting to frame the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment