Tuesday 5 May 2015

Summer/ Beach Hairchart & Practice


HAIRCHART + PRACTICE

  • Hair Dryer.
  • Diffuser.
  • Moisture Spray/ Curl Spray.
  • Mousse.
  • Sea Salt Spray.
For this style, I didn't want majorly curly hair but more so, somewhere in between curly and straight- but still wet. I feel this hair style is appropriate because it centres around that theme of high fashion/ beach concept and also, natural beauty hair is something that Armani have shown in previous campaigns. I gained much inspiration for this from a mixture of the catwalk clothing/ style and makeup, and the hair was inspired by the Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Perfume ad where the hair of the model is wet-look and is just fabulously not in place. 



Upon reflection, I actually really like this idea of wispy, wet hair, that just looks like the model has come out of the ocean, laid in the sun for a bit and been photographed. For this look I really need to focus on the messy structure of the hair, and see how it sits and photographs. A problem I had when trying to re-create this hairstyle was actually maintaining the curls, and wetness throughout the procedure. This means that throughout the photo shoot and when finalizing the look and taking images, I will have to have the sea salt spray mixed with moisturizing spray and water at hand, ready to re-apply and mess up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment